Here at the PBS Knowledge Base you can find helpful articles in the Table of Contents below or by using the search bar at the top of the page.
Get text alerts about Tech issues
Click HERE for a link to instructions on how to get text message alerts in real time for our most critical issues.
Renweb/Facts Family Portal: (Grades, Lesson Plans, and Homework)
(Faculty click here for RENWEB login for PBS Faculty)
Clever is a single sign-on service that allows students and teachers to login to certain programs using their school credentials. Right now those programs are:
ClassLink is a single-sign-on service that allows teachers and students to login to textbooks and programs using their school credentials. In addition it allows QR code scanner login for younger children.
Sites that are ready:
Store password after initial login:
Sites in Development:
Service Availability Page
Use this to see if your website is broken.
For example is "MyMathLab" down.
Useful sites for teachers like where to get
images and create word art.
Need additional assistance?
For additional help please email firstname.lastname@example.org from any parkviewbaptist.com or pbstudents.com email address.
You can also login to the ticket system here by choosing "sign in with microsoft"
Or, you can submit a Help Desk Ticket through the Help Widget that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of every Knowledge Base page.
Buses, Buildings, and Forms
- Blank Grant and Tech Forms
- Bus Information
- Calendar Subscriptions
- Campus Lightning Information
- Digital Signage Links
- How to become a Bus Driver
- Keycard info:
- Media Control in Cafeteria
- Navigate the Campus
- Seating Capacities on Campus
- Connecting to the "PBS Guest" Network
- How do I "zip" or "unzip" a file?
- How do I check PBS email on my home computer?
- How do I convert this file to a different format?
- What is the size limit for email attachments?
- What web browser should I be using?
- Where's my welcome paper (OTO Sheet)?
Filter Information and Help
- Change File Type Association
- Change Your PBS Password
- Delete Cookies
- Get Text Message Alerts about Tech Issues at PBS
- Install Fonts for use in Most Programs
- Installing Microsoft Office on Your Home Computer
- Installing Programs from the Software Center
- Install Windows 10 Apps
- Reset your RenWeb password
- Set Adobe PDF Form Fields to be Read-Only
- Take a Screen Capture (aka Screenshot)
Just for Parents and Students
Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks
- Detecting and Preventing Phishing Scams
- How to Shrink Powerpoint files (for email)
- How to Turn OFF "Focused Inbox" on Office365 MAil
- Typing Math Symbols in Word
- Always attach OneDrive "files" not "links"
- Create a File Repository for Sharing files with Class and Parents
- Microsoft OneDrive Setup
- Problem Solving Steps for OneDrive
- Use OneDrive Scanner to Add Pictures and PDF's Straight to One-Drive
- Adding Parkview Email to Android Phone or Tablet
- Adding Parkview Email to an iPhone or iPad.
- Adding Room Calendars to Calendar View
- Fixing Auto-Complete Emailing Problems
- Managing Junk Mail
- Manually Update Your Outlook "Global Address List"
- Publish Your Calendar
- Scheduling Resources - Scheduling Rooms
- Turn Off Notifications for Outlook
- Update Outlook.
- Viewing Test Calendars and Adding to Calendar View
- Change Audio/Speaker Output Win10
- Create an animated gif from youtube, instagram, etc.
- Google Search Tricks:
- Join a Zoom Meeting without Install
- Link Unshortener
- Proxy Login:
- Recent Updates and Additions
- Service Availability
- Shortcuts and Useful Websites
- Turn off Notifications ("You have a virus!")
- Adding Kahoot To Teams
- Get the Teams Button back in Teams
- Make Folders in Teams Read Only for Students
- Make Meetings Easy with Teams
- Mark Students as Attendees
- MS Teams youtube channel
- Private Channel as a Chat replacement:
- Installing ipad apps from "app portal"
- MDM Enrollment
- Printing From PBS iPads
- Resolving iPad Network Issues
- Setup Study Sync App on iPads (printable version)
- Study sync app
- Untrusted App on iPad
- Add a Network Printer
- Copier/Printer Cleaning Drums to get rid of lines in print. (NEEDS UPDATE)
- Poster Printing:
- Printing Adobe PDF Troubleshooting (Needs Pictures)
- Printing from iPads and iOS Devices
- Printing From USB stick
- Sharp Coper Machines - Getting Started
- Unable to Print
Professional Development - Session Archive
Solving Common Problems
- Clearing your internet/browser cache
- Fix a Wi-Fi Connection Problem
- Internet Explorer Compatibility Mode
- Re-create your Outlook Profile
- Touchscreen (Ghost Clicks)
- Aristotle Borderless Classroom:
- Calibrate Promethean Activ Board
- Connecting a "Lady Bug" Document Camera
- Import ActivInspire Resource Pack
- Lock Students to a certain Web page - Coming Soon via Aristotle
- Lock Students to a specific App (coming Soon)
- Recording Your Screen
- RENWEB: Behavior Right-up in
- RENWEB: How to Run a Standards Report
- RENWEB: Print Attendance Records for Archive
- RENWEB/FACTS Report Card Grades
- TEAMS: Edit STREAM to allow other teams to see it.
- TEAMS: Mike Tholfsen, "25 Tips and tricks for Assignments in MS Teams"
- TEAMS: Post an Assignment to open at a later date:
- TEAMS - Download attendance reports from Teams meeting
- TEAMS for Education: Microsoft's Youtube Playlist
- TEAMS Quickstart for Educators
- Tech Learning Topics for Teachers:
- YOUTUBE: How to find the "right video/search result"
- Youtube: Tricks