These instructions tell you how to install Windows Apps from Parkview's private App store.
- Right now the store app is not working correctly so these instructions show how to install from the Windows Store Website
- These instructions will only work on Windows 10 computers that were issued in the fall of 2017 or later.
- Click the link to go to the Windows App Store
- If prompted, sign in using your school email and password.
If it doesn't sign in automatically and doesn't prompt you, click the 'sign in' link at the top left of the page.
- The store will open showing the most recent apps.
- Click 'Show all" to see the rest of the apps that are available.
- You should see the tiles/icons of our store app
- Click the tile of the app you want to install.
- A new page will open. Give it a second for the install button to come up. Click 'install'
- Click 'open store' on the dialog box that pops up.
- The store program should pop up on your computer.
- Click "install" again.