This allows you to send someone a view of your calendar with chosen levels of detail.
- Start by going to and logging into https://office.com
- Click on the gear at the top right
- Choose Calendar from the list under 'Your app settings'
- Choose 'Calendar Publishing' from the list on the left (you may have to expand Shared calendars first)
- Choose which calendar you want to publish ("Calendar" is chosen by default and is usually what you want)
- Select the level of information to share
- Availability only (all appoints are shown with 'free' or 'available' as their subject
- Limited Details (usually gives the title of your appointment)
- Full Details
- Click save
- The program will create two links.
- HTML will give the user an interactive webpage where they can navigate your calendar free/busy time
- ICS can be entered into outlook/google/iOS/etc to add your calendar to their desired calendar viewer.
- right click the link you want and click "Copy link address"
- Now you can right-click-paste (or CTRL-V) that link into an email to share your info with someone.