This was created because Renweb/FACTS email from Parkview Baptist was going to peoples spam folders.
The information below is mostly helpful with gmail. This link has more information and can help with outlook and yahoo.
Here's a video of the process.
Here are the steps to adjust your gmail account to allow emails from us via RenWeb:
- Log into your gmail account and click on the settings (gear icon) near the top right.
- Click settings in the popup box that opens and another new window will open.
- Click on "Filters and Blocked Addresses"
- Click, "Create a new filter"
- In the “from” box type: renweb.com and then click “create filter”
- A new box pops up and select “never send it to spam” checkbox, then create filter.
- Follow steps 1-4 adding the following to “from” box: email@example.com, factsmgt.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and parkviewbaptist.com.
- IN ADDITION: If you do find an email in your spam folder that is not spam, you can tell gmail that it's not spam by just right-clicking on the email (that is in the spam folder) and clicking 'not spam'. This will help gmail decide what is and isn't spam.