- Type math into word easily
Ever wish you could just type delta instead of having to go to "insert symbol"? Here's How
- Open word
- Select File
- Autocorrect Options
- Math AutoCorrect Tab
- Select "Use Math Autocorrect Rules outside of math regions"
- Now you can type the name of the symbols and get the symbol.
- the trick is to precede it with a "\"
- So, "\Delta" will be replaced with a capital delta and "\delta" a lower case delta.
- "\pm" will give you the 'plus/minus' symbol
- The code your using is actually "LaTex" here's a more complete list of what you can use.