The following is a guide on how to request access to "PBS Guest" WiFi.
Requesting Wireless Network Access:
1. Connect your device to the "PBS Guest" wireless network (Note: This will not give you Internet access yet).
2. Open a web browser (Ex: Edge, Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox).
a. If the website shown below does not appear automatically then simply go to https://parkviewbaptist.com website and you will then get redirected to the website shown below.
3. Read the "Acceptable Use Policy" and accept the terms by clicking the checkbox at the bottom of the page.
4. After you have selected "I accept the terms," you will be redirected again to the page shown below where you should enter your email address in the first textbox, and the PBS email address of your sponsor in the second textbox.
5. After you have entered your email and the email address of your sponsor, then you can click the "Continue" button.
If your sponsor's email address is correct, then you will see the page shown below. If it is not correct, then your request will not be sent and you need to try again.
- Once the steps above have been completed, your request for internet access will be emailed directly to your "PBS Guest" WiFi sponsor for approval.
- The Technology Department does not approve requests unless a Parkview Baptist School Faculty/Staff member has made us aware of an individual's submission request.
- After a request has been approved, you will be notified of the approval through the email address you provided.
- Approved Internet connections will have approximately 24 hours of Internet access.
- After the access period has expired, additional access will require the process to be repeated.
Please direct all technical questions and problems directly to your sponsor. If your sponsor has any then they will contact the PBS Help Desk on your behalf.