- Use this link to download the secure browser:
- On the left, click, "Download Secure Browser"
- IF it asks to "link this device" please click "Skip this step" then scroll down and click "Download"
- then navigate to your download folder and run the program.
Occasional Problem: You likely won't have this issue.
- then you will run into a small problem that will be solved by these steps
- A student is starting the ERB, a popup comes up and says something like “blah.exe is not allowed to run during the administration of the exam”
- Make a note of the program that is causing the issue. (in this case “blah.exe”)
- Click “ok” to close that popup and the ERB testing program
- Hit Ctrl-Alt-Del (like when you go to login to your computer)
- Click “task manager”
- Type in the student’s password and click “yes”
- If you see a short list, click “More details” at the bottom to get the complete list.
- Scroll down to find that program, right click, then click “End task”
- Close the task manager and try running ERB again.